Two teenage males accused of raping a female peer will remain at Morris County Juvenile Detention Center instead of being released to house arrest, Judge Michael Paul Wright ordered Thursday, according to a report on nj.com.
The boys, ages 16 and 15, whose names are not being released because they are juveniles, were arrested Saturday, Sept. 15 by Mt. Olive police after the victim's mother called authorities out of concern.
Read the initial report on Patch here.
After a police investigation, it was alleged the female victim had been sexually assaulted while being severely incapacited by alcohol, police said.
Morris County Assistant Prosecutor Samantha DiNegri told Judge Wright the alleged victim was raped by both the male teens while the homeowners were in the residence, the report said.
The boys are charged with aggravated assault on an incapacitated victim.